• Harvesting vegetables, tea leaves and strawberries.
• Planting and harvesting rice
• Feeding Japanese cows “Wagyu”
• Cheese Factory tour
Onsen Hot springs that the one of Three Great hot Springs in Japan for making Beautiful skin.
• Oshizushi (square sushi)
• Cooking and preparing local traditional foods Dagojiru (miso soup with dumpling),
• Chanko-nabe(soup) is Sumo-wrestler Food.
• Making Soba Pasta.
• Japanese Sake in Ureshino is famous for being delicious in Kyushu.
• The late general MacArthur loved “Azuma-Chou”.
• Wearing Kimono
• In April, Cherry blossoms are blooming in Ureshino.
•Cherry-blossom viewing is usual event in Japan.
• Nakayama-seikaho in Ureshino has been making sweets(wagashi) from 1950.
•You can make your original pottery.
Activities with Local Farmers and Shopping